Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No pain yesterday!

Woohoo! I had no noticeable pain yesterday! That's the first time in over a year! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! I have been pretty much sticking to my strict diet. No onions, potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant, dairy, wheat, gluten, or bell peppers. Eating either veggies or fruit with each meal, drinking my greens shakes, taking my supplements, and exercising. For my cheats I have a handful of potato chips, half a can of Coke, a Icee Coke (my favorite!), or some gluten free cookies. I try to keep it limited to one cheat a day. I have been making lots of stirfrys, Gluten Free rice pasta salads with lots of diced up veggies in it, homemade chicken soup, and the other night I baked a huge turkey! I froze most of it in individual Ziploc bags for quick easy meals. I also made my first giblet soup. I put in a couple bags of frozen veggies, some celery, and some sea salt and boiled it all together with the giblets. It was yummy! But I couldn't get myself to actually eat the giblets...they looked like huge gonads! But the soup part was yummy over some brown rice :).

No comments:

Post a Comment