Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

My Fave Paleo Things

www,livingspoonful.com  I just found these SUPER YUMMY and Super Good For You, Paleo friendly crackers!  The pizza and Italian Herb ones are the BOMB!  Both my kids love them just as much as I do!

www.nomnompaleo.com  I love this site and all the recipes she posts up.  My favorite so far is the Pressure Cooker Bone Broth Soup.  Of course I altered her recipe a bit and will add whatever veggies I have in the fridge to it.  Also, after straining out all the bones, I add all the veggies back into the soup.  My non-veggie eating Bean Girl LOVES this soup...veggies and all.  Says it's the BEST soup EVER!

On Facebook:  PaleoOMG.  I love seeing all the Paleo recipes for sweets and baked goods.

All of cookbooks by Everyday Paleo.  www.everydaypaleo.com.  All of the recipes I have tried from her first two cookbooks have been winners in my family.  Can't wait to get my hands on her two newest cookbooks!

Paleo Comfort Foods cookbook.  This is my second most used cookbook...lots of good stuff in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment