Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My tree climbing Paleo Monkey!


Sliced apples, with cinnamon, nutmeg, coconut flakes, and drizzled honey. That's dessert for tonight :).




My Paleo Munchkin eating the Everyday Paleo Spaghetti over Spaghetti squash "noodles" from the "Everyday Paleo" book. This kid never likes to eat to veggies. She had no idea that she was eating squash today. She scarfed down this plate and asked for seconds..woohoo!






Everyday Paleo Spaghetti. Doesn't it look just like regular spaghetti?








Paleo Pizza from "Everyday Paleo". I had to substitute Flax meal for the Almond meal that the recipe calls for. It was tasty! And yep, my Paleo Munchkin pulled off all the fresh veggies on top but ate the "crust" and sauce. I am more than okay with that since flax seeds are VERY healthy. My Paleo Monkey who normally eats everything put in front of him didn't like the taste or texture of the flax meal "crust". But he is new to eating Gluten free stuff. My daughter and I have been eating gluten free for 4 years now, so we are used to eating all kinds of strange gf stuff.


Forgot to mention in earlier posts that most of my recipes I am trying comes from the "Everyday Paleo" book. And any recipes that call for Almond Meal, I have to substitute flax meal because of our nut allergies.










No comments:

Post a Comment